Save 10% Today! when you set up your first Auto Order | Learn More
$11.50 (SKU: 401 - 8 oz.) (8 oz.)
A pet shampoo that's so safe and gentle, your pet may actually look forward to...
Did you know? Cats spend up to 50% of their waking hours grooming themselves. Cats take pride in their appearance, and no self-respecting cat wants to smell bad.
If you have an outdoor cat that loves to explore or an indoor cat that’s slacking off in the grooming department, it’s time to bust out the rubber mouse and head to the bath.
Giving your cat a bath CAN be a positive experience … and you’ll positively love your cat’s clean, fresh smell and soft, non-grimy fur.
1. Mellow out. Give your cat a bath after a tiring session of play.
2. Brush your cat before the bath. This will get rid of any loose hair and mats. Pointer: brushing daily is a great way to keep your cat odor-free, so you don’t have to bathe your cat as much. Brushing also helps your cat avoid pesky hairballs.
3. Gently place cotton balls in your cat’s ears to keep the water out.
4. Put a rubber mat in the sink or bathtub to keep your cat from slipping. Fill with 3-4 inches of lukewarm water.
5. Apply a cat shampoo. (Note: never use human shampoo on cats, as it can dry out the skin and cause irritation.) Work in the shampoo from head to tail, in the same direction the hair grows. Try to steer clear of the face and ears.
6. Rinse off the cat shampoo with your sink’s spray hose or a pitcher of water. Again, make sure the water is lukewarm.
7. Use a washcloth to gently wash your cat’s face.
8. Wrap your cat in a large soft towel and dry the cat away from any drafts. If your cat has long hair, you may need to do some untangling with a wide-tooth comb. Note: If it’s going well, break out the blow dryer and dry your cat using the lowest heat setting.
9. Reward your cat with a special treat, whether it’s food, a toy or play time with his favorite person in the world … you! This will ensure that your cat always has a positive association with bathing.
If your pet is guilty of having stinky, dirty fur, help your cat come clean with Oxyfresh Pet Shampoo. This has been a favorite cat shampoo of groomers, veterinarians and pet owners for over 30 years. And it’s easy to see why …
Oxyfresh Pet Shampoo is non-toxic with no harsh chemicals, alcohol-free for no itch or irritation, and pH balanced for a healthy, shiny coat. Plus, it contains silk amino acids for added moisture and shine!
Alcohol is a no-no ingredient often found in store brand cat shampoos. Alcohol dries out the skin, and that makes for an unhappy and itchy cat.
In addition, many pet shampoos have pyrethoids, botanical insecticides that are contact poisons and highly toxic.
You’ll also want to be on the watch for BHA and BHT (preservatives that are known carcinogens) and a whole host of artificial colors and fragrances. We wouldn’t want to bathe in a pool of toxins, and neither do our four-legged friends.
While many store brand shampoos contain harsh chemicals and perfumes that simply mask odors (and irritate the skin), Oxyfresh Pet Shampoo eliminates odors completely! Meow and they’re gone. More information...
Our secret is Oxygene®.
This safe, non-toxic ingredient dissolves odor-causing molecules on contact, leaving your cat clean and blissfully odor-free. You won’t find Oxygene® in any other cat shampoo.
How does it work? When Oxygene® comes in contact with Volatile Sulfur Compounds (odor-causing molecules), it instantly oxidizes them and converts them into sulfite ions (odor-free). More information...
Oxygene® is odorless (and tasteless), which means your cat will smell naturally fresh, not like an artificial mix of perfumes.
Here at Oxyfresh, we love pets, and that’s why we’re committed to giving them only the best products to enhance their health and happiness.
Oxyfresh has complete confidence in the excellence of its products.
That’s why we offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee (minus the cost of shipping) within 30 days of purchase if you’re not happy.